Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Blog has been Awarded!!!!








MsFit of Quests of a MsFit has sent me an award!

Thank you so much MsFit for this award, I am overwhelmed with joy for I now get to share this award with others!

Here are the instructions for the following Brillante Weblog Premio award recipients:
1. Place the logo on your blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. You can nominate up to 5 blogs.
4. You can then add their links to your blog. ***(Use blog's button if available.)
5. Leave a message in the comment section to each nominee on their blog.

I wish to award this same award to:


Secret Thoughts and More
and

Congrats to both of you for all of your hard work! I enjoy your blogs and wanted to take the time to let you know that you have touched me and others!

Bless you both!
Tina Mae


No comments: