Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prayer/Affirmation for Happiness!

I wanted to take a moment to share with all of you a prayer that I have used to help me remember who I am and what I am focusing on. I found this in a book called "The Power of Your Subconsious Mind" by Joseph Murphy, PHD. I love this prayer/affirmation and I hope you enjoy as much as I do!

"Divine Order takes charge of my life today and everyday. All things work together for good for me today. This is a new and wonderful day for me. There will never be another day like this one. I am divinely guided all day long, and whatever I do will prosper. Divine love surrounds me, enfolds me, and enwraps me, and I go forth in peace. Whenever my attention wanders away from that which is good and constructive, I will immediately bring it back to the contemplation of that which is lovely and of good report. I am a spiritual and mental magnet attracting to myself all things that bless and prosper me. I am going to be a wonderful success in all of my undertakings today. I am definitely going to be happy all day long. "Prayer by : Joseph Murphy PHD

No comments: