Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Vibration of Love

Today was a very enlightening day for me. There were many messages of love that came from the universe. First the Rune that I drew this morning, then videos that I watched….I was in awe at how the synchronicity continued throughout the morning. As my day progressed I understood all the messages and I was grateful for the unfolding of the love that was flowing through me! I understood today that love is all that there is. As I love myself and understand that I am one with the divine there is no longer hate of self. When the love is inside of me then I easily recognize this love in all others. I was at breakfast at a restaurant feeling the love radiating from all the other human beings in the room. It is hard to explain how I felt but it was joyous! My heart was singing! I realized it did not matter what they were doing or what they were saying the feeling was still there. I recognized these people as part of the whole as I am….connected to the divine. This is all that mattered and it made my heart soar!As I left the restaurant I noticed the trees! They too had the same presence and my heart was overwhelmed. The birds, the flowers, the sky all had the presence! They were all connected to each other …. we are all of the same source. It was joyous.Don’t miss understand…I have know intellectually for years that we are all connected and have had glimpses of these feelings but today was the first time it was sustained for such a long period of time! It made me believe it was possible to feel this way constantly! To be in bliss at all times. Love is all there really is…when you quiet your mind from telling you what is and just observe the truth is obvious! We are all…..not just a select few…part of the source. There is only love; the rest is just an illusion.

No comments: