Thursday, July 31, 2008

Focus! Focus! Focus!




Ready to get started? Ready to spend some time? Here are some suggestions to help align your focus and start the change in your life. It is easy! Treat it like a game, let your inner child enjoy the experience!

Realign your focus so that you are always thinking on what you truly desire? Plan your day around it! Reading, writing, and speaking about the things that make you feel good brings these things into reality! As you think about these things throughout the day and put those thoughts out into the universe your actions will automatically become aligned with reaching those goals! Magically, your life will unfold and actions that need to be taken will be easy and effortless. Some people call this inspired action, some call it the flow of life, and others call it connecting with life or God. It does not matter what you call it, the point is to take the time to co-create consciously instead of creating unconsciously!

Here are a few simple ways to align your focus. Pick and choose from the list and use the techniques that feel right to you! I personally try to incorporate all of them into my daily life.


1. Write Daily! This can be as simple as a gratitude journal or as complicated as a full blown journal. Writing is powerful! I have a gratitude journal and use it every night to focus my attention on the things in my life that I am grateful for. As I do this the universe automatically sends me more things that I can be grateful for!!!


2. Notes and lists. Did you ever notice that if you make a list you get more done? Funny how a list gets done but how sometimes thoughts about what should get done are forgotten. Jack Canfield suggests in his book Success Principles that you make a list of five things a day to accomplish in order to reach your goals. Life is nothing more than an accumulation of small steps!!!!!!!!

3. Meditation. Daily meditation is one of the key steps in this process. in my opinion. This in itself the most important thing that you can incorporate into your life. You can manifest everything your heart desires with positive thinking, vision boards, and the rest but true inner peace is achieved by going within. Remember that meditation can be as simple as prayer or just being aware and doing one thing at a time, or it can be as intrinsic as yoga. You must find the road that is comfortable for you.

4. Bring your desires into everyday conversations with other people. This practice reinforces your intentions and focus. This does not mean that you must say I am in the process of manifesting a boat! You can just simply say I am looking into purchasing a boat, or I have been considering a boat. These types of conversations not only reinforce your intention and focus but also has the potential to open doors necessary for you to achieve your goal.

5. Vision Boards - I have included a picture above of a vision board. Vision boards serve the purpose of keeping your goals in your face on a regular basis! Everyone should have one! Put it up where you will see it everyday.

Never say NEVER!!!! I CAN AND I WILL! If you doubt yourself you will fail - Know that you will succeed, live that you will succeed, breathe that you will succeed. Know that you have already succeeded!


Sending you love and light! Feeling and enjoying your success. I love you!

Tina Mae

No comments: