Sunday, July 13, 2008

There is only NOW and it is perfect!

I really want to share with everyone the knowledge that I have found over the past couple of years. I remember how I felt when I stood in Sedona, Arizona admiring the beauty of mother earth. There was a stillness in those mountains that forever touched me. As I continued to follow my spiritual path I came to understand though reading, seminars, and classes that there is nothing out there that can make me happy. My joy and happiness comes from within!

I know that I must share with anyone who will listen!
The good news is that now is exactly how it should be. You have the power to create anything you desire in the next moment! It is all as easy as changing your mind! Don't take my word for it! Make up your mind that you are going to find out for yourself !
Can changing your thoughts and beliefs can really change your life? You be the judge. Give it a try. What do you have to lose?

Let me start by telling you some of the things that have changed for me in the last year. First I quit smoking cold turkey in the middle of a cigarette no less, after 28 years! I lost 27 lbs in 4 months and have completely changed my eating and exercising habits. I just got a raise of 10,000 dollars per year and I still do the same job I did before and began getting passive income of about 400 dollars per month. I could continue but these are posts for another time. I just wanted to let you know from the get go that anything and I mean anything is possible. There is only good in the universe! We only believe there is bad and that is what allows it to be!

The first place to start is now! Find something to be grateful for in this moment and share it with us! I can't wait to hear what you are grateful for today! I love my life and I love you!

3 comments:

I am beautiful and everyone loves me said...

My mother has changed her life and has taught me how to manifest change in my life. For this I am forever grateful. Listen to her message, she knows what she is talking about.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just wanted to tell you that your blog is very inspiring. You speak beautifully. I would love to start a blog, but I am not very good with words. How did you go about starting a blog? Have a great day and nice weekend.

Sincerely,
Kelly Hench

email: kellysfabgems@yahoo.com

Tina Brown said...

Hello Kelly!

Thank you for your inspiring words! Starting a blog is actually extremely easy! I would love to help you start a blog! I am sure that you are just being hard on yourself and you are wonderful with words! Think positively remember!

If you would like some help just email me at extendinghelpinghands@yahoo.com

Tina Mae